Wait Off Campaign Resources
Good Business Pays is spearheading an alliance involving the Small Business Commissioner and leaders from the UK’s biggest business groups including the CBI, FSB and BCC to stop slow payments from harming SMEs once and for all.
We welcome and encourage all our partners and any business or business organisation in the UK to join our campaign by using the campaign assets. You can see these assets below:
Rules for use of Campaign Visuals
We want the campaign to cut through so everyone knows it’s part of the same mega-movement. So we have a few dos and don’ts for using the imagery to ensure a consistent look and feel. Please:
- Change the headline
- Change the image
- Change the hashtag
- Change the Call To Action (“Text paydontdelay to 60095 etc”)
- Remove the GBP logo
- Change the copy to suit your organisation
- Add your logo bottom right
- Share widely in your campaigns, newsletters, emailers, conferences & events, internally with staff and across social media whenever you have cashflow or payment practices things to say
- Re-share Wait Off imagery from the partner organisations that will be sharing their own messages to get maximum cut-through
The campaign visuals have been saved as PNG files. You can add your organisation’s logo in the bottom right corner easily using most graphic design software. If you want to change the body copy to suit your organisation, the visuals are available to download as Adobe InDesign files. Please take note of the campaign rules and DO NOT amend any other elements of the campaign, to ensure the consistency of the messages.
An example of how you can add your organisation’s logo
Support Good Business Pays Resources
Due to popular request, we have developed a series of images that you can add to your business’s communications collateral: email footers, invoices, website, newsletters and so on.